June 5, 2012

Honey Craft Wrap Up


As some of you know I wear many hats, I not only run a vintage shop but also run a handmade business.  I’ll be honest handmade does so much better when the temperatures start to cool down, but the girls at the Honey Craft are some of my favs and their June Market fit into my schedule so off I went.

Honey Craft is held the first Saturday of every month in Woodstock, Woodstock in itself is super stinking cute with the town square and all.  Watch the movie Groundhog Day it was filmed in Woodstock and you’ll see what I mean.

I debuted a new upcycled creation while there the tea cup bird feeder, and people thought it was the coolest thing.  I also debuted a new design of handbag I’m currently working on that sold before the sale even started, so I didn’t get a good picture of it.  Maybe my customer will read this and send a pic over, hint hint hint. 


  I also met some great new women,  I met Katie from Elefawn Design


  made a purchase from Debbie at Porchlight Collages cause they were too cool to pass up,



 talked Katie from Stiched for Ewe into starting an Etsy shop, watched Jennie from Jennie Anne Dreams have her first sale and had lots of fun in general.

I also of course thrifted my way back home, who knew Northern Illinois thrift stores were so jam packed, I may have rode home with a box of treasure on my lap as I found so many goodies!

If you are in the Woodstock area around the first Saturday of the month I encourage you to stop by and say Hello to all of the talented artists.
I won’t be doing any more Handmade shows til Fall so I can get my new purse design perfected.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment