March 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

This is inspired by Alycia of The Curious Pug


1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "what the fuck" & "It is what it is"

2. This week I am thankful for all of the people that I never thought had my back that really do, my west coast pen pal turned text buddy, Tylenol PM and Undereye Conceler.

3. My best friends are my soul sister from high school that I've known for 12 years and a girl that I work with, wouldn't make it through the day without her.

4. A quirky thing about me is I sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair while I'm at work.

5. This weekend I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. And I most likely won't know when that day comes either.

6. Something that worries me is the future.

7. On my night stand you would find a book, my alarm clock, my glasses, and my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment